Friday, May 23, 2008

Presentation Day

My presentation "What Should We Be Teaching In Freshman Composition?" went well and I received some nice response. So glad that is over.

Lunch Dr. Rice shared some interesting work he is doing with chess and connecting it to reading and writing. Quite interesting.

The Quadrophonics rolled out their new name to tremendous applause. I think we were a big hit.

Usability was just brutal. This is hard work and we are not working well as a team.

Handed off our part late but done for now. Can't face salads (again!) for supper. A nice dinner at a little family restaurant away from campus.

Went for a walk when we got back and then some time chatting with others before calling it an early night.

I can't believe tomorrow is the last day -- well I can because I'm exhausted but it has flown by as well.

No comments: